中文普通话人力资源经理（Shared Services Center） / Mandarin Chinese speaking HRSSC Manager
- to £80,000 + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19750
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking HRSSC Manager
岗位名称：中文普通话人力资源经理（Shared Services Center）
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, a Bachelor degree and several years of relevant HR operations experience, ideally payroll & vendor management related
岗位要求: 中文流利, 本科及以上学历，相关人力资源运营经验，有薪资及供应商管理相关经验为佳
Your New Salary: to £80,000 + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Continuously drive improvements in vendor management duties including but not limited to payroll & benefit, immigration and BPO providers. Make sure high standard of data accuracy and compliance can be achieved.
- Build/manage day-to-day HR operations/transactional services and ensure the service is delivered with high quality and efficiency, including various staffing activities such as new hire induction, probation, transfer, exit, termination, etc.
- Provide support to maintain HR policy, procedure and programs;
- Act as contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to HR policies,
- procedures and benefits.
- Play critical role in liaising with business management, Corporate C&B, stakeholders, process
- owners and HRBP;
- Partner with HRBP in actively identifying improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degree.
- HR operations experience in a global company, payroll & benefit vendor management experience is preferred;
- High capability of working independently and can work in a fast-pace and high-pressure environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin;
- Strong capability of problem solving;
- Good team management skills;
- Quick learner with a positive and pragmatic attitude as well as an excellent sense of priority;
- Strong Vendor Management skills;
- Customer focused with good organizational sensitivity, collaborative and change agile;
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5.30 with flexibility when necessary.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bridging Finance Assistant case manager
up to £30k | Permanent | 伦敦 | Ref: 19817
中文普通话法律顾问 - Mandarin Chinese speaking Legal Counsel - Europe Employment
Highly competitive depending on experience, plus benefits | Permanent | 伦敦 | Ref: 19816
German speaking B2B Client Service Associate
£37,813 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of £5,000 to £6,875 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | 伦敦 | Ref: 19790
中文普通话CEO助理 - Mandarin Chinese Speaking PA to CEO
£18k | Permanent | 英国其他地区 | Ref: 19802