- up to £31.5k basic plus £3-3.5k bonus
- Greater London
New job title: Demand Planner
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: up to £31.5k basic plus £3-3.5k bonus
Hours of Work 9.00-5.30 however flexibility required as necessary to fulfil role and responsibilities
You are responsible for maintaining forecast performance and supply plan information flow for their respective business unit. Gather and analyse the weekly, account level “bottom up” forecast to generate a consolidated forecast. Upload final agreed forecast to the central global demand system.
• Forecast process set-up & improvement
• Working in conjunction with Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain Managers to develop and progressively improve forecasting processes with a view to improving accuracy and reduce forecast volatility through co-ordinated activity.
• Statistical Forecasting & Data Analysis
• Analyse historical trends, PSI (Purchase, Sales, Inventory) data and market intelligence to generate a weekly company forecast. Collect and review sales forecast on a weekly basis, identifying trends on fast & slow moving products. Understand seasonality trends and the impact of exceptional market changes, such as promotional activity and national/international events, on local demand.
• Facilitate Consensus meeting with relevant teams to confirm sales forecast. Manage agreement and drive judgment towards realistic and accurate forecast & delivery plan. Collate, share and input weekly forecast data to the company database.
• Forecast Performance Management
• Monitor periodical performance measures and supplier/customer non-conformance to enable process improvement in the Supply Chain. Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan
• Customer Relations & Collaborative planning forecasting replenishment (CPFR)
• Build on collaborative working relationships with key customers to drive forecast accuracy, process improvements and free flow of information. Enhance inventory management and supplier/customer working relations. Key objective is to optimize Inventory velocity, ie. long-term stock (LTS) and date of inventory outstanding (DIO) and cash flow.
• Sales and Operation Plan (S&OP) coordination
• Weekly S & OP meeting with supplier factory to update production plan and preparing rolling forecast template
• Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to Demand Planning Manager
• Good overview of the commercial process, production planning and retail interface / order fulfilment.
• Strong forecasting ability
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient knowledge of standard PC based Microsoft applications. MS Excel in particular, including pivot tables, v-look up and intermediate level formulas
• Korean verbal and written skills an advantage
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | 大伦敦地区 | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | 伦敦 | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | 大伦敦地区, 英国其他地区 | Ref: 19915
JAPANESE Speaking System Development - Web System
UP TO £20.88 p/h. (Equivalent of up to £38K) depending on experience | Contract | | Ref:19914