Finance & Administration Officer
- £27-28k + post-probation benefits package including BUPA, work travel paid for, meal allowance and bonus.
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Finance & Administration Officer
The Skills You'll Need: Financial reporting, Accountancy, Administration
Your New Salary: £27-28k + post-probation benefits package including BUPA, work travel paid for, meal allowance and bonus.
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Hugely successful business in the telecommunications sector.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
To ensure that procedures and tasks relating to the Finance & Administration department are completed efficiently. Undertake and implement tasks received from senior management.
• Prepare and provide all EOM Finance Analysis reports to Head Office.
• Liaise with Sales Department and offices in Japan and the USA to prepare Annual/Half yearly Sales Budget and load to SAP.
• Provide monthly Budget/Forecast vs Sales Analysis to Sales Department at EOM.
• Provide monthly Top 5 Group Sales Analysis.
• Prepare half yearly credit limit reviews as well as initial credit limit for new customer and initiate workflow of credit limit approval in SharePoint.
• Set up and maintaining approved credit limits in SAP.
• Monitor customer credit ratings and provide the latest credit reviews to Sales Department.
• Provide monthly credit exposure and overdue status to Sales Department at EOM.
• Maintain Ledgers (Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors).
• Monitor customer payments/payment schedules and liaise with Account Managers and Customer Accounts payable departments to ensure prompt balance payments.
• Recording incoming payments from Trade Debtors in SAP.
• Prepare monthly Accounts Receivable statements for customers at EOM and provide Statement of Accounts when requested.
• Initiate workflow of outgoing payments to Trade Creditors and schedule the approved outgoing payments in SAP.
• Prepare Monthly Accounts Payable Statements to Trade Creditors and provide remittance lists to Trade Creditors when requested.
• Preparation for annual audit visits.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Accountancy experience.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferable plus an accounting qualification ideally or working towards one.
• Strong IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office. SAP would be a bonus!
• Well organised.
• Brilliant attention to detail.
• First class administrator.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | 大伦敦地区 | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | 伦敦 | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | 大伦敦地区, 英国其他地区 | Ref: 19915
JAPANESE Speaking System Development - Web System
UP TO £20.88 p/h. (Equivalent of up to £38K) depending on experience | Contract | | Ref:19914