- up to £12.82 per hour dependant on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 19818
Role: Logistics Administrator
Location: Central London
Hourly rate: up to £12.82 per hour dependant on experience (equivalent to up to £25k)
Duration: Long term temp assignment until 31st December 2019
Who You'll Be Working for:
A world leader in jewellery and watch making.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the physical movement of stock both in and out of the Logistics Department, ensure that this is correctly documented, the computer records match the movement of stock and that the Import and Export records are accurately maintained. To follow Procedures, the transport directives and ensure stock is moved in a secure and compliant way at all times ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
- Provide clear and accurate clearance instructions for any import including returning repairs.
- Accurately compile sets of Exports documents to show complete and compliant flows.
- Temporary exportation of repairs.
- Provide logistics support and organise export sales.
- Pick, pack and ship products for Boutique stock replenishment on a daily basis
- Provide logistics support and organise shipments for Staff sales, Consignments, returns etc (domestic as well as International) and onwards shipping to events abroad.
- Pick, pack and ship products to Wholesalers on a daily basis
- Provide logistics support and organise transport for events, photo shoots, repairs (VIP) and ad hoc collections.
- To liaise with our appointed agents to organize transport of products, ensuring they provide the necessary documents for audit purpose.
- To accurately maintain all records relating to articles being imported, received and shipped to final destination including product boxes and packaging.
- Communicate with brands, local and international, to ensure a correct and smooth flow of products. Be proactive and able to resolve any issues or discrepancies as and when required.
- Quality check received articles, follow specific request from the brand, organizing strap changes and change of packaging.
- Inform management of any discrepancies found plus help and support the team at monthly and yearly inventory.
- Adhere to security procedures at all times, know and work within the transport directive at all times.
- Bring ideas for the continuous improvement of our performance and operations.
- Support local/European project when required.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by Management.
- Logistics experience preferred
- Computer Literate including good excel skills
- SAP experience is beneficial
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | 大伦敦地区 | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | 伦敦 | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | 大伦敦地区, 英国其他地区 | Ref: 19915
JAPANESE Speaking System Development - Web System
UP TO £20.88 p/h. (Equivalent of up to £38K) depending on experience | Contract | | Ref:19914