- Up to £50k + Lunch Allowance
- Greater London
What you'll be doing each day:
- Sourcing and purchasing ICT hardware/software products and professional services on the basis of clients’ requirements in the territory of whole EMEA and Asia-Pacific region.
- Working closely with internal account manager and technical manager to develop a deep understanding of the challenges that clients face, also coordinate and communicate with suppliers/vendors for products/professional services’ negotiations, pricing, and implementation as well.
- Monitoring suppliers/vendors’ execution or implementation of the orders the company placed to ensure the purchased goods/service delivered with high quality.
- Managing the relationships with the company existing suppliers/vendors, building and strengthening the relationships by meeting/phone call/visiting for more profitability.
- Developing new ICT suppliers in the market of EMEA and Asia-Pacific region.
- Establishing key external market contacts to ensure the company account mangers and technical manager teams to be provided valuable knowledge and ICT market trends on the basis of workshop, training and etc in different areas.
- Ensure an efficient procurement of goods and services in a transparent and fully accountable manner, compliance with the company internal procedures and local legislation.
- Liaise with the company financial team for related internal paperwork.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Vast experience of buying and purchasing IT equipments and Professional service (including Hardware, Software, Licensing, IT consultancy and etc.)
- With a background in IT/IP
- Effective experience of management, negotiation with suppliers
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
c£80-100k | Permanent | 伦敦 | Ref: 19979
中文普通话/粤语客户经理（企业银行） - Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)
£60-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | 伦敦 | Ref: 19972
Procurement Manager (Media, Agencies, Promotions & Sales)
up to £484 LTD co or £369 PAYE (equivalent of up to £96k) | Contract | 大伦敦地区 | Ref: 19973
中文普通话财务经理 - Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Manager (GL&Reporting)
£Highly Competitive, depending on experience | Permanent | 伦敦 | Ref: 19970