- Up to £50k + Lunch Allowance
- Greater London
What you'll be doing each day:
- Sourcing and purchasing ICT hardware/software products and professional services on the basis of clients’ requirements in the territory of whole EMEA and Asia-Pacific region.
- Working closely with internal account manager and technical manager to develop a deep understanding of the challenges that clients face, also coordinate and communicate with suppliers/vendors for products/professional services’ negotiations, pricing, and implementation as well.
- Monitoring suppliers/vendors’ execution or implementation of the orders the company placed to ensure the purchased goods/service delivered with high quality.
- Managing the relationships with the company existing suppliers/vendors, building and strengthening the relationships by meeting/phone call/visiting for more profitability.
- Developing new ICT suppliers in the market of EMEA and Asia-Pacific region.
- Establishing key external market contacts to ensure the company account mangers and technical manager teams to be provided valuable knowledge and ICT market trends on the basis of workshop, training and etc in different areas.
- Ensure an efficient procurement of goods and services in a transparent and fully accountable manner, compliance with the company internal procedures and local legislation.
- Liaise with the company financial team for related internal paperwork.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Vast experience of buying and purchasing IT equipments and Professional service (including Hardware, Software, Licensing, IT consultancy and etc.)
- With a background in IT/IP
- Effective experience of management, negotiation with suppliers
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
中文普通话人力资源经理（Shared Services Center） / Mandarin Chinese speaking HRSSC Manager
to £80,000 + benefits | Permanent | 伦敦市中心 | Ref: 19750
中文普通话银行前台 / Mandarin Chinese Speaking Banking Receptionist and Administrator
£19k to £25k | Permanent | 伦敦市中心 | Ref: 19749
Customs Imports Coordinator
£9.35 for the first 12 weeks then increasing to £10.26 thereafter (equivalent to £18 - £20k ) | Temporary | 英国其他地区 | Ref: 19747
Post Room Administrator
£11p/h | Temporary | 伦敦市中心 | Ref: 19746